Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Quick Update...

Hi everyone, Saskia here again. Just wanted to give all of my fans a quick update and a hello.

Hello!

There have been a whole bunch of phone messages, emails and texts sent to my parents (obviously they haven't let me get my own mobile phone yet, but hopefully soon cause I just have to keep up with my social network) and when we all get home from the hospital tomorrow I promise to make Mom and Dad reply to everyone. There will also be more pictures. My parents are sooo embarrassingly sappy, they have like 1000 pictures taken of me already.

So you know where I'm currently at, apparently my beautifully exotic olive coloured skin isn't just my natural beauty showing through... turns out I have a wee touch of something called 'the jaundice'. As a result I've been sunning myself in the hospital nursery/spa in their fancy tanning machine. Unfortunately it comes without banana daquiris or an ocean view, but it's definitely good for my skin. Just wait until you see the new me. I look at least 20 minutes younger!

Oh yeah... a couple of people weren't sure of my actual birthday. It was Fri Apr 28, around 4:45 pm.

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home