Friday, May 05, 2006

OK... more pictures!

So I really wanted to get Dad to download all the pictures off the camera quickly so I could post them, but both he and mom don't seem to have much time. I have no idea why.

Oops, hold on a sec... I have to go cry at the top of my lungs for half an hour for pretty much no reason at all. Be right back...

(approximately 3 hours later)

Well, that was fun. They fed me and washed me and changed me but I made sure there was plenty of screaming just for fun!

Anyhow I did promise you pictures pictures. First off... Grandparents rule!







And slightly wacky-but-cool aunties are also pretty hip these days. Aunt Christina is totally taking me shoe shopping as soon as my credit card arrives. (I assume one has been ordered for me already?)



OK... I'm not quite sure how this picture of me got in there. I was totally caught off guard for this shot, it wasn't fair. Dad was just in my face like the papparazi! (Though it's not all bad... I think I kind of look like a gangster. Sort of like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, but slightly asian and a little taller.)



Parents! Everyone has got them but nobody wants to admit it. Though seriously, I think my mom looks kind of hot here. Dad just looks like his face is rejecting those collagen implants he had done. Oops, was that supposed to be a secret Dad? I'd better not mention the Botox then either...




OK... that was fun, but it's been a whole 40 minutes and my parents look like they're just about asleep and I could use a burp. Time for some more baby crying shenanigans!

S.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saskia,

Why is your dad still pregnant?

God.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God,

Because you invented Krispy Kreme.

Saskia's Dad.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home