Monday, May 08, 2006

Disco Saskia

Oh yeah... I like the nightlife. I like to boogie.

Dad and Grandma Joyce caught me at a particularly candid moment, I was just getting ready for a nappy change (by the way, I hear rumors that the rest of you wipe your own bottoms... hello people, there is a better way!) when suddenly that totally wicked new song by the Red Wiggle came on the radio (his solo album is really avant-garde.) You know, that one with a really funky, deep groove. Well the music took me and I had no choice but to let loose and dance.

Raise the roof!

Boo-yah!

Afterwards, I was a little tired. Even dad couldn't get me to wake up. But that didn't stop him from lecturing me about staying out late past my curfew. C'mon dad, it's not my fault the best clubs don't really get going until after my 10:00 pm feeding!




Peace out people!

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home