Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Spirit Animal

So I was thinking about native American Indian tribes and their traditions (having learned everything there is to know about them from watching the 17 hour directors cut of Dances With Wolves) and I realised that I too have a spirit animal.

I truly believe that my alternative animal guide in life is none other than the screamapillar. Like the screamapillar, I seem to need constant reassurance or I will scream uncontrollably for hours on end.

























You see the resemblance don't you? I can tell you that Mom and Dad certainly do...

And as an added bonus... pictures of me being burped while dressed like Obi Wan Kenobi. Just because it's cool to keep making as many pop culture references as possible which will continue to confuse my grandmothers.

S.


"These are not the droids you're looking for"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home