Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bumped!

This was supposed to be the cover of this month's Vanity Fair. Then all of a sudden there's some sort of press conference and before I can call my agent...


I'm off the cover! Somebody named Suri bumped me? I mean, sure.. she's definitely got hair I can respect. But can she do the mohawk like me? Nuh-uh.


I'll be back later when I get over the fickle nature of fame. Seriously, who's gonna know who this Suri chick is in a couple of months anyhow? Remember Shiloh? Yeah, didn't think so.

S.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog!

Been reading you for awhile now, and this entry HAS to be the best.


=)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember Dylan (not the one from Beverly Hills 90210) or Holden (not the one from the book)? Saskia. No worries. Yr famous on this continent, North America.

Love, Dylan & Holden (and mommy & dada)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home