Sunday, August 13, 2006

So I've been thinking lately...

Or at least, I think I'm thinking. Or maybe I just look like I'm thinking (check out the tongue action in these photos). I'm either concentrating really hard or the left side of my mouth tastes delicious. Either way, I present to you my 'deep thoughts' face.


Daddy reads to me and I wonder to myself... Why doesn't Cookie Monster ever get fat? He's been eating nothing but sugar, chocolate and cookie dough for the last 30 years, so how is he even still alive?



I lean back and I wonder... when will I be able to control my bodily functions? And how do I let Dad know I need to be changed?


I float on my back and I think... if I pee in the tub do you think anyone will notice?



I sit back and smile and I wonder... why is it my parents are soooo fascinated with me? I mean, I like them and all but you don't see me break into tears of joy just because they figured out how to play peek-a-boo.



I lie on the floor and I wonder... why am I on the floor anyhow? Last thing I remember I was sleeping peacfully.



I sit in my chair and I wonder... why does my bib say Saturday when it's actually Sunday? And how do I have any concept of what day it is anyhow? Everyday is like Sunday for me. Suckers.

Later...

S.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

你是我看到最最幸福的美丽baby !!
Smile !! :)
GOD always bless u and your family....everyone up there !! :)

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U are so beautiful !!

10:29 PM  
Blogger aDeL said...

You are such a darling! I can't wait for you and your cousin Noah to catch up!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home