Sunday, July 09, 2006

Stop making me dance like a drunk monkey for your own amusement!


OK... so you tell me. This outfit, hot or not? As you can tell by the expression on my face I think it makes me look like a fluffy albino hobbit... not cool oh parents of mine, very not cool.


And even though I clearly expressed my displeasure with being forced to wear this outfit in public (yes, there was plenty-o-vomit involved) Dad still felt the need to show me off to the crazy market ladies who sell their bruised bananas for $13 a kilo. Like he really needs to impress them!

I have a new friend, his name is Snake. He often tells me very amusing jokes that only I can hear. Thankfully, I'm too young to have ever seen that terrifying movie Anaconda (seriously, J-Lo hadn't had her nose job yet, scary!) but I'm really looking forward to seeing Snakes on a Plane which should confirm my belief that all snakes are soft and cuddly.


Dad keeps trying to see if I can walk yet, which I find most uncomfortable. As you can see.

So I decided I had to sit Dad down and make it absolutely clear to him. I gave him the big speech.... "I am two months old! I am not yet ready! Stop making me dance like a drunk monkey for your own amusement!"

So we came to an agreement... I would continue to look cute and Dad would continue to carry me everywhere. Sucker.

S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

awwwww..... this post is so cute. goo goo, gah gah.

hey saskdad: it's six to four, bottom of the seventh, two out with the bases loaded. Mottala is up. will the Jays add to their lead against the Mariners? ha! suckah, i'm watching baseball!!

awww... o.k., it's not as fun without you....

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home