Friday, June 30, 2006

Still in New Zealand...

...but Dad wanted to show off a few more pictures.

Yes... I do occasionally sleep. Not quite sure what the fascination is for the parents, but I can't tell you how many times I've woken up to find them peering over the edge of my cot. It's creepy enough when they do it without a camera! I hope they grow out of it soon...

Dad put my arms up so they rested on an invisible table. I'm much too young to understand that there's no such thing as an invisible table, so I just humored him.


My cousins! I love my cousins... that's Caitlin and Elena giving me all their attention (and I do love being in the spotlight!) while Ben somehow found a toy train that was more interesting than me. I mean really, a train? On the floor? I just don't think I'm going to understand boys.

Later!

S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't children the best? This picture is the way it should be all the time. BEAUTIFUL!

love, phillydave & family.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home