Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hairstyling and Daddy Technique

So this weekend I was able to hang out with Dad for a while. Mom and I went to visit him at work where he introduced me to his friend Jackie. At which point I promptly spit up all over Mom. Which had nothing to do with meeting Jackie. In fact, that's kind of my standard greeting for anybody these days.














Mom then took me to meet her hairdresser, who was totally impressed with how I carefully style and sculpt my hair. And by carefully style and sculpt I mean sleep on it 18 hours a day. It's a bit of a commitment ladies, but boy does it deliver results.

Dad also thought it would be fun to get a shot of me in the tub. I can tell you right now Dad that I know you plan to pull this photo out and try to embarrass me in front of all my friends at my 21st birthday party... I'm on to your diabolical schemes!


Speaking of el-Daddo... he's mastered the art of baby sitting. Note the subtle shift in his technique, depending on whether or not Mom is watching...


At least he's stopped putting his hot drinks on me without using a coaster.

Chillax homies! I'm kidding... Dad never uses a coaster.

Sass!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

18 hours a day, what you are feeding her??? She's adorable and getting cuter by the day. Those eyes just stare right into you.

All is well here, Gan is due July 15th for the 2nd grandchild. Kayaking is busy. All is well here, Nanny is doing great, she was just down for a visit.

So great to check in and see you guys, this is such a great set up you have.

Love
Charlotte & John
xxx ooo

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home