Monday, June 12, 2006

First Smile

















Yeah, my first ever smile. Up until now, it had all been gas.... I swear.

Seriously, Mom just happened to be there earlier this week with the camera when *BOOM* I just decided I'd drop a big fat love bomb on her and Grandma Helen. They were thrilled!

Since then, I've discovered the joys of smiling early in the morning. I really enjoy waking Mom and Dad with the usual screams at 5:45 or so. You should see how grumpy they get, but then all of a sudden I start smiling and you'd think I poo money or something they're so darned happy with me.

Yeah... so of course you know me, I'm gonna milk this for a while. Every time they get annoyed with me, I'll just flash those pearly whites (ummm, well pearly gums anyhow) and see how much stuff I can get away with. Parents are so easy to raise when you just use the right kind of discipline!

And because I'm posting so infrequently these days (I really should get myself an agent to handle all these appearances I'm putting in!) here are a few more random photos from the last week to tide everyone over for now... ummm, is it just me or do I have what they like to call a 'distinguished' nose?







Peace out!

S.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is an AWESOME smile! Keep up the good work Sass. Life gets even more fun. Especially with parents like yours (according to my father because i've never actually met your parents.)You are beautiful and excellent!
Love, your cousin,
Holden

12:52 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

hey Tsu-Min: that smiley shot of you is actually the first picture where you look like your dad! as i'm sure you've noticed, your mum has a beautiful smile. but there is something about the way your face arranged itself in that picture that looks distinctly Jasonian. and.... is that a little dimple i see? if so, good work! that will make you even more devastatingly cute.

keep on smilin,
JDot from the TDot

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sass,
wait, of course i met your parents, i guess i was drunk on cereal and prune juice so that xmas is a blur... trust me your daddy is a big push over! i can give you tips on milking that if you like,
later,
holden.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Hong Kong Sass!
I'm Aunt Lynn whom you've never met...well, perhaps we'll have a chance to catch-up sometime in Dec! You look gorgeous, really getting into the baby act I see.
Is it just me or do you see an uncanny resemblance between you and uncle Nick in the pic of you in the red cardigan?

Once you're up to it, we'll take you shopping around Hong Kong with another aunt who's here - Aunt Eugenia!

Love,
Aunt Lynn

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys: I am sooooo thrilled with this site! If I had a baby as cute as Saskia, I would have a site too. (Sorry Brent, Amy and Craig--but you guys just take up the entire photo now and I feel so awkward carrying you around!) Love to all--Auntie Diane

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home