Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

Well, happy grandmothers day as well. I had both of my grandmothers here with me, which is great because they sure do love to spoil me!

Grandma Helen wore pink just so she would match my jumper... which I went and spit up all over, so you can 't see it in this photo. But trust me, the effect was really cool.

So we had all three generations of women here today for my mom's first ever mothers day. Grrl Power!

And my dad was there of course, though we didn't see much of him. He was doing the dishes. Grrl Power!

Here are a few more pictures from today...

This is me just chillin... but I sure do look fine, if I don't say so myself.



Of course, I get tired pretty quickly and like to get my posse to carry me around all day. Suckers!





Later!

S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

dear Tsu-Min: your hair is crazy awesome!! rock on, grrl! love, Joan
(Marc is currently doing the dishes, as any man should be)

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW MOMS AND GRANDPARENTS ARE THE BEST BUT FATHERS CAN BE PRETTY COOL. I KNOW MIY DADDY IS! MAYBE WE COULD SEE MORE SHOTS OF YOU AND YOUR DAD? WE KNOW HE CHANGES YOUR DIAPERS ALL THE TIME!

love, HOLDEN BALCER.

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, Holden can be tough. He just loves his father! His mother too of course. These pictures are "Mother's Day" pics of course.

Love, phillydave

p.s. How come there are pix of grandma but none of nan?

just curious, Holden

Holden- It's not about you,
(Sorry)
love, Phillydave

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home