Friday, July 21, 2006

Visiting Grandma Helen

Mom has been putting me on show to all of her friends and let me tell you, it's tough to be 'on' all the time. So this week I thought I'd get a break by hangin with my Original G... Grandma Helen.

Little did I know GH had me booked up for some show pony action as well.

First I hung out with Grandma Helen's furry surrogate 'child' Millie. (Seriously, I only found out what a dog was like two days ago... I had always thought Millie was just an extremely hairy cousin).



Then GH introduced me to her friend Helen J. A lovely time was had by all, as I managed to refrain from giving Helen J my usual vomit-esque hello. It took a lot of restraint! I mean look at her lovely, clean white jumper... like a blank canvas just crying out for an artistic contribution by moi.



I had to take a nap later... but I was interrupted by the paparazzi and almost gave that photographer a Sean Penn special right in the kisser! They need to respect my boundaries, you know what I'm saying?



Later!

Sass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home