Monday, August 28, 2006

Who's a Heffalump?

Well today I turned 4 months old, and to celebrate (happy birthday to me!) Mom took me in for a checkup and I got to sit on a plastic scale. Whee! I mean sure, it's not quite balloons and cake and pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey... but I must have really enjoyed it because apparently I'm too young for sarcasm. Whee I say.



So check out those numbers... 8 kilos! By my rudimentary calculations that means I weigh a little more than 3 and slightly less than the letter B. Or I equal the circumference of Pi. Mmm... jelly Pi.

My weight is literally off the chart. (Good thing I'm full of self esteem.) Dad is pretty stoked and keeps saying I have "great stats" but then I think he might be confusing me with his fantasy baseball league.

Mom on the other hand is really worried that all the other kids are going to start calling me a Heffalump.

And me, I just want to try one of these jelly Pi's I keep hearing about.


(Picture of me, stunned by the accusations of Heffalump-ism.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saskia

All that I can say is that I hope your parents are saving for the Psychiatry bills - with headings and comments like that! And if they aren't, I would definitely push the guilt thing so you can do all the shopping you want with Armani and Gucci

Mel

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sweat kid. I'm "thriving" too. You'll see @ Christmas. The say I'm built a bit like sant, whoever he is. And i haven't even had any of those Philly Cheesestakes i've heard so much about from my father.

Love, Dylan Balcer

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Santa"- that's who they say i'm built like.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home