Sunday, August 20, 2006

Grandpa's Birthday.

So Grandpa Charles is now officially 192 times older than me. He used to be a sailor, so I guess this means he knew Captain Cook, or something like that.



We had a celebration at his house with all my cousins there. They still won't let me eat cake, and apparently babies + lit candles are a bad idea (who'da thunk it?) so I wasn't allowed to blow them out either. I'm thinking me and some of my other baby comrades should be getting together and demanding more rights. Collective bargaining dude, that's what this country was built on! Wait a minute... AWA? Where the hell did that come from?




At least my cool cousin Ben understands my frustrations. But... uhh, dude, you're getting a little close there and you are full of boy germs.




This is my mom's cousin Lynn. She brought me some cool shoes from Hong Kong and promises to take me shopping there one day, therefore she is officially one of my home grrls now. Boo yah!



Just another example of 'the man' trying to keep me and my baby-power views in check. Yeah, I got some radical ideas to get out there and pinning me under a new toy cage isn't going to... wait, does that thing squeak? Ooohh shiny... and pink and orange stipes are my fave!! Ok, if it's a brightly covered cage that matches my outfit, then I'm cool with that.

Das Kapital and all that.

Sass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home