Friday, December 22, 2006

I Found Snow!

Just a quick update for you all from way out in the wild and woolly bushland of Ontario!

In the months leading up to our trip, Dad promised me I would see snow. Well my Daddy is no liar! Check it out:

I seem to be slightly overdressed.

Yes, that's all the snow I could find. Just enough to make a tiny miniature snowman perhaps, and that's about it. But wait... Dad also promised me we were staying in a luxury cottage:

Not quite the accommodation I was promised.

To be fair... that's actually a picture of me and Dad in front of Bogie the dog's cabin. Why does Bogie get his own cabin you ask? Just look at him... he could eat a moose. So when a 250 pound bear-masquerading-as-a-puppy wants his own cabin, he gets his own cabin.

Anyhow... I probably won't get a chance to post again until after Christmas, so all the best to everyone and I hope your holiday loot is top notch!

I leave you now with one final picture:


Can there be anything cuter that me under the tree? I think not.

Peace Out!

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home