Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Off to Canada

So I had like this awesome, best ever blog posting that went with these photos. It was funny as all get out, and moving, and ummm... inspirational, yeah really inspirational and life changing. We're talking award winning content. And did I mention the choice bon mots sprinkled throughout? Man, a couple of those one-liners... I swear, you would have been at serious risk of suffering from exploded kidney syndrome due to such genius, gut-busting humour.

But instead, you will never know the joy of my blogging masterpiece. After spending an hour crafting my words and formulating the perfect story, Blogger goes and breaks. Gone. Deleted without any warning or explanation. Not my fault, Bloggers fault. My wit and wisdom erased forever, never to be imparted on future generations.

Why Blogger, Why? Why would you destroy the dreams and hopes and aspirations of a 7 month old little girl? Bad Blogger, very bad.

Anyhooo...

So here are the pictures I meant to post, and a few very abridged references to the 'lost post' minus all the genius bits.

I'm coming to Canada, look at me in this awkwardly fit warming bag-thingy, isn't it somewhat amusing how small I am?

I'm coming to Canada, look at me chairing a conference between Moose-es and Bears in an attempt to ingratiate myself with the top of the Canadiana food chain. (And let me tell you, I had a real zinger here about the salmon canapes and maple syrup. For shame Blogger!)

Last weekend Grandma Helen threw an early Christmas party for us since we'll be away. Look at me laughing at something. What is so funny you wonder? Only Blogger knows.

Dad has a birthday coming up while we're away, look at me helping him blow out the flaming sticks.

*sigh*

It was soooo much funnier the first time I wrote this.

See you all later, I'll try to post from Canada if possible!

S-Co.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home