Monday, November 20, 2006

It's really me I tell you....

OK, sure... I have previously admitted that occasionally I get a wee bit of technical help from Dad when I blog. But lately I've been hearing rumors that I don't actually post to this blog myself. I mean really, have the press got nothing better to do than to continue making up stories about me?

*Sigh*

Let me set things straight. While it's true that just like any other girl I could use more personal assistants to deal with my hectic schedule (even with Mom, Dad and Grandma Helen in regular rotation I can barely get through the day - hey Mom, how about a little brother to help out around the house?) it's the regular contact with you - the little people who count for so much - that is the best and most rewarding part of my day.


See? While I may not be me moving the actual mouse I am commanding someone to do my bidding. (Type faster monkey man!)

Seriously, if I'm not the real Saskia Robin Tsu-Min Cormier blogging to you right now, this instant... I'll eat the house.

As you can see, house is un-eatable. Believe me, I tried.

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home