Sunday, October 29, 2006

Damn I'm getting old!

Hey there Saski-fans... as most of you probably know (since I assume each of you would have marked it with a personal, heartfelt and meaningful ceremony of some kind) Oct 28 was my 6 month birthday!

I had a week of celebrations... and about 15 minutes of my first mid-life crisis, wondering if it's all downhill from here. Life is good, you know? So can it get better? Luckily, I realised that I do have my drivers licence and ballet classes to look forward to. So you know, I've got that going for me at least...

And did I mention the celebrations? It was a week of milestones!

My first ever ride on a slide...


I've learned how to sit up by myself...


And I hung with my posse. See if you can spot me! (Hint: I'm the short one with all the hair!)

So happy 6 months to me!

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home