Thursday, September 21, 2006

Say hello to my little friends...

You'd better consider me armed and dangerous folks, cause the word is out on the streets. That's right... Saskia's got teeth. My first two deadly daggers of digestion have debuted. (Guess who just discovered alliteration?)


Give me another month and I'll finally be ready to join the carnivores club and start tearing into some raw, juicy meat! And of course when I say meat what I actually mean is a really gentle blend of pureed fruit products. Because after 6 months of surviving on nothing but boob-juice, a mushy banana puree really is equivalent to steak. Mmmmm... fruit-steak.

I've also got to practice my chewing. I really need to get a handle on these puppies soon, because the intense shooting pain in my mouth suggests I've got even more firepower coming my way soon. Food you better look out!

Later y'all... I've got some serious teething to cry out of my system now.

Saskia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home