Sunday, October 01, 2006

This just in: Toes taste great!

OK... I feel the blog has been suffering lately. Sure I've been honing my photoshop skills with ninja like precision... and yeah, we've had a few chuckles. But the truth is I've forgotten about the one thing that's so important to all my family and friends. Yes... I'm cute as heck, and a showoff to boot!

So... a few more photos to remind us all of my cute-osity:

This just in: Toes taste great. I can't get enough of mine! (And check out those rippled abs!)

First time in a high chair, and I'm lovin' it! Get this, if I throw a toy on the ground and Mom or Dad just pick it up. Indeed, they are well trained. (And is it just me or is my Pompadour looking just a little bit 1958 Elvis?) Ayuh. Thankyuh verrymush.

Surprised from above! Not fair, it makes me look like I have antler-legs growing out from the side of my head.


Did I mention the thing about loving my feet?

Just. Plain. Cute.

Boo-yah!

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home