Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hip Hip Hooray!

Behold, the awesome-ness of my Photoshop skilz:


I tell ya, nothing says 'I love you Mom' like tye dyed swirlies and an odd reference to pirates. Why a pirate themed card you ask? Because it's her birthday silly, and that deserves something special. Duh!

Or perhaps, like my mom... I just have an all encompassing Johnny Depp fascination that borders on the unhealthy. Maybe that's what I inherited from her (besides the nose of course.)

Either way... because I love her, and because it's her birthday... I made my Mom an awesome pirate birthday card. She rocks.

Props to my old lady!

Sass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

there is absolutely, positively nothing UNhealthy about a Johnny Depp obsession. work it, Sass!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home