Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Michelle!

So according to the calculations I ran up on my toy abacus (Dad won't me touch his calculator since I tried to eat it last time) my uber-cool aunt Michelle is turning 168 years old today. Well done chick-ee-taa, it's nice to see a woman your age looking so good, it gives me some faith in my gene pool.



However, it is *slightly* possible I got my calculations wrong somewhere... I think I might have forgotten to carry the sheep when I added up the duck and the cow. Damn Fisher Price and their complicated farmyard based principles of mathematics! (Though their Lil' Kingdom Castle approach to trigonometry is highly recommended.)

We love you in Oz aunt Michelle!

Kisses...

Saskia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual... you make me feel cooler than i am! it's all about the cool! now i'm famous on the blog!
thanks big brother, uh, i mean super niece sass', i feel the love. missing you in philly.. xoxo m.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home