Sunday, January 14, 2007

Food Glorious Food

I am clearly the child of my parents.

Hunger hits! At first it tickles... for like, 5 seconds maybe. Then the empty feeling inside overwhelms me and I must let the world know the extent of my suffering!

This room was clean 10 minutes earlier. Right up until I became Hungry Saskia. Once the monster is out of her cage, I let nothing get in the way as I make my way to the only place in the world where I can regain control... they call it: The Kitchen!


Yes, the chair resembles some sort of medieval torture device. And while I in no way condone torture under any circumstances (unless Jack Bauer is really in the zone, you know?) I'll gladly sit in this uncomfortable chair for hours as long as someone promises to shove food glorious food into my mouth!



The joy... the pure, unadulterated joy of eating. And check out that set of chompers I got! Bite me, indeed. How droll.

Anyhow, that ought to keep me going for at least 40 minutes.

Peace out!

Saskia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Saskia

Thanks for the update - and yes, Tess will be great to go shopping with in the future.

Now I know that you have been busy in Canada, updating your blog site, etc but you seem to have overlooked the fact that you are standing - yes standing up next to that chair thing! Very impressive

Love to your Mum and Dad for me - and now that you are so experienced at flying, perhaps you can convince them to come up to Sydney (or better still, how about a drive up the Hume so you can keep that practice of long travel happening)

Mel C

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home