Friday, January 12, 2007

I miss ya Tess!

I wanted to give a shout out to my number 1 girl... Tess, it was awesome staying with you. Your parents are so cool and you are so lucky to have your Dad take you to Starbucks every day. Though I warn you, biscottis might look soft and chewy... but they ain't! Good for teething though. But I digress...

We all had a great time in Toronto staying with you Tess.

Your Mom was kind enough to read me 'The Cat In The Hat" while thoughtfully pointing out the trouble with unregistered labour these days. That cat was a bloody menace!


Of course, learning that cats both wear hats and spread pink goo was actually quite frightening. Tess and I called an emergency BRTC meeting (Baby Rights, Toronto Chapter) to discuss the impact this revelation would have on our future pet requests. Luckily, our comrade Nate was available to join us. As you can see, we considered both fish and kangaroos as alternatives but when I suddenly noticed that Tess was wearing a new pair of Manolo Blanick Robeez... well, the meeting fell apart.


Our good friend Arlo was gobsmacked by how good Tess looked, she was gorgeous enough to make a baby drool! Meanwhile, I was struck by the sudden urge to go shoe shopping myself.

So Tess, my beautiful best buddy, until next time I want you to keep on charming those Canadian boys.

And tell your Mom that my Dad says his wife thanks your Dad for watching your Mom's best friend's baby. Which I think is me. But I'm not quite sure.

Kisses from OZ!

Sass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home