Monday, March 26, 2007

Just another typical weekend.

I thought I'd give you the skinny on how I spend my precious weekends.

(Though truth be told, when you've got Mommy and Daddy and Grandma catering to your every whim then it pretty much feels like EVERY day is Sunday for me. In fact, the only reason I even notice it's the weekend is because Dad doesn't bother to get out of his pajamas until 3 in the afternoon, and his face gets especially prickly. Ouch!)

So just what kind of shenanigans can a darling Aussie girl like myself get up to?

I do love the supermarket trollies!

Gotta stock up on the 4 basic baby food groups... mush, crackers, cereal, and green mush. Mmmm... green mush.


Breakdancing! Here I am mid-spin, oh yeah!

The 80's will live on forever in our house as long as my Mom keeps singing Wham songs. Which reminds me... why do you need to wake up before you go-go? That's what nappies are for, duh!



Wax on! Wax off!

Mom wants me to do ballet, but Dad keeps making me watch Jackie Chan movies and practice my ninja skills. Somehow I suspect he might eventually want a son. Lucky for him, I look good in the outfits so it's OK with me. For now, I kind of like being a kung-foo tomboy. And Daddy says it will help me handle the boys.


Lawn Swimming... oh yeah, it is too a real sport!

I like to get a few laps in around the pool whenever I can. I mean, sure... there's no water here. We are in a drought after all. And I have a bit of a phobia about large bodies of water. But hey, who needs water to go swimming when you look this good in a trendy flouro swimsuit?



Saski-fact: hair in my eyes actually makes me happier!

Yeah, I have lots of good times. I'm a lucky girl. So there you have it, a standard Saskia weekend.

Well... except for the fact that this past Saturday I found out I had a brand spanking new cousin! Well, second cousin or something. Actually, my Dad's cousins' kid. I think that makes him third cousin twice removed with a cherry on top. Mmmmm, cherry...

Say hello to Jack Brady Pawelek!! Welcome to the real world kiddo.

Just look at him, he's so fresh outta the oven! And you see how much he loves to sleep? That's the patented Cormier laziness gene in action. Or inaction, depending on how you look at it.

And check out that full mop-o-hair! Obviously, we are very closely related.

Peace out, and congrats to Aunt Colleen and Uncle Mark! Jack is a cutie-patootie.

Sass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home